- Chimie, Biotechnologie,
- Mécanique générale
Domaines de compétence
- Rédaction de brevets et traitement des procédures de délivrance, audit et évaluation de portefeuille brevets,
- Recherche d’antériorités, négociation et rédaction de contrats, gestion de litiges brevets
- Conseil en Propriété Industrielle mention brevets
- Diplômé du (CEIPI) Centre d'Etudes Internationales de la Propriété Intellectuelle
- Master Biologie et Physiologie animale
Marc is a French patent attorney, also graduated in TM and design from CEIPI, Strasbourg France, he holds a Masters Degree in Human Biology and Physiology from the Science University of Paris. Marc started his professional career in the technology transfer department of the French National Institute for Human Health and Medical Research (INSERM). He left INSERM to join the French branch of an international patent and trademark firm. In the 1990’s, he started his own patent and trademark firm where he specialized in the Biotechnology field. Following the development of the new Biotechnology market, his firm grew rapidly and Marc was very involved in all IP matters and more particularly the production of opinion, due diligence for investors, and agreement negotiation and drafting.
Marc joined Ipside in 2015 to manage the Paris patent team.